Representing You When You Have Been Injured By An Uninsured Motorist

Connecticut requires that all registered vehicles have insurance. However, some people may disregard this law, or not carry enough auto insurance to cover the costs of serious injuries in the event of a car accident.

If you or a loved one has been injured in a motor vehicle accident caused by an underinsured or uninsured motorist, you may think that you will never recover damages. Do not give up hope. There may be several sources of compensation available to you, including compensation from your own auto insurance company.

At The Law Office of George H. Romania, LLC, our attorneys have been representing auto accident victims since 1986. We can help uncover all sources of compensation to help you and your family recover the financial damages you deserve. To schedule a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer at our firm, call 888-350-3891.

Getting The Compensation You Need

Our firm makes client satisfaction its top priority. If you come to us for legal representation, we will not settle for less than full and fair value of your car accident claim. You can be confident that our lawyers will work hard to recover the compensation you need after a serious or fatal motor vehicle accident.

To give you the best opportunity to recover full damages, we help coordinate your medical insurance with the insurance compensation – if any – that you receive from the at-fault driver. If you have elected the underinsured motorists' conversion option on your policy, this can also help reimburse medical expenses. We will inform you of all recovery options available to you so you understand exactly what to expect.

Contact A New Haven Car Accident Injury Claim Lawyer

If you have been injured in a car accident caused by an underinsured or uninsured motorist, contact our law office in Hamden, Connecticut. To schedule a free consultation, call 888-350-3891 or contact us by e-mail.

We accept accident cases on a contingency fee basis. We collect no attorney's fees unless we recover compensation for you.